Provincial Grand Secretary
Derek was born in Walthamstow, East London in 1941. Served an engineering apprenticeship gaining his HNC Mech. at the South West Essex Technical College.
He is married with two children and one grandson.
Moving to Buckinghamshire in 1975, Derek worked for a time at an engineering company in Bourne End rising to Commercial Director, before coming self employed in 1986.
- Initiated into Bourne End Lodge No. 7943 in 1989 becoming Worshipful Master 1999
- Joined Buckinghamshire Installed Masters Lodge No. 3305 in 2001
- Joined Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge No. 9222 in 2001
- Joined Marcellians Lodge No. 4450 in 2006
- Joined Notarius Lodge No. 9662 in 2012
- Appointed Provincial Grand Steward in 2001
- Promoted to Past Provincial Grand Deacon in 2004
- Promoted to Past Provincial Grand Sword Bearer in 2010
- Promoted to Provincial Grand Secretary in 2011
- Exalted in Marlow Royal Arch Chapter No. 2752 in 1993, becoming MEZ in 2006
- Joined Buckinghamshire First Principals in 2008
- Appointed Provincial 2nd Assistant Grand Sojourner in 2009