St Peter Street
Tel: 01628 471 075
This beautiful centre was built in 1866 as a Public Lecture Hall, was taken over in 1934. It is tucked away just off the High St. and unfortunately parking is very limited in the road, but adjacent streets particularly Mill Road can sometimes be used. There are pay and display car parks in the Court Garden Leisure Complex, Pound Lane and in Institute Road. Both are well within a ten walk of the centre of Marlow. The Hall in Marlow is some three & three quarter miles from M40 which to the north of the town & some 6.5 miles from the M4. There is a limited train service from the local railway Station which is less than ½ mile from the Hall. From Marlow station there is a service to Maidenhead which connects First Great Western services out of London Paddington westwards to Bristol & Wales.