The Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Officers Club was formed in 2008 with the following objectives in mind.
- To promote discussion and to facilitate an exchange of views, within a relaxed atmosphere, between the Provincial Executive and Provincial Officers.
- To provide a forum for the Provincial Executive to explain in detail their aims for the Province.
- To allow Provincial Officers to socialise together, thereby promoting a closer link between Lodges and members.
- To encourage Provincial Officers to become more involved in Provincial matters.
- To receive talks on Masonic and non Masonic matters of interest.