The Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Officers Club was formed in 2008 with the following objectives in mind.
- To promote discussion and to facilitate an exchange of views, within a relaxed atmosphere, between the Provincial Executive and Provincial Officers.
- To provide a forum for the Provincial Executive to explain in detail their aims for the Province.
- To allow Provincial Officers to socialise together, thereby promoting a closer link between Lodges and members.
- To encourage Provincial Officers to become more involved in Provincial matters.
- To receive talks on Masonic and non Masonic matters of interest.
The President of the Club is the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master.
The Chairman of the Club is the Very Worshipful Deputy Provincial Grand Master.
Open to Grand Officers and Provincial Grand Officers of the Province of Buckinghamshire, together with Provincial Grand Officers of other Provinces and Officers of Metropolitan, London or District Grand Rank, who are paid up members of a Buckinghamshire Lodge.
As far as possible meetings to be held twice a year with dinner or buffet and a pre refreshment informal reception. At each meeting, after dinner, the Club will be addressed by the President and/or Vice President, or one or two other members of the Executive or Guest Speakers. The President or Vice President will outline the future aims and objectives for the Province and revue past objectives and their success or otherwise. Other members of the Executive will outline their specific responsibilities when appropriate, and Guest Speakers will talk on other items of Masonic and non Masonic interest.
Meetings will be held in the North and South of the Province at different Masonic locations.
Joining and first year's subscription will be £10 and then £7 annually, renewable on 1st November. Meals to be paid for when ordered.
Click here to download a joining application form.