Provincial Grand Lodge 2023
Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Lodge Meeting
Saturday 7th October, The Grand Temple, Freemasons Hall, Great Queen Street, London
Followed by dinner at the Grand Connaught Rooms
OPEN TO MASONS, THEIR PARTNERS AND NON MASONS.
Partners and non masons to report to The Gallery Suite, Freemasons' Hall where they will be entertained prior to being escorted to the Grand Temple to watch the investiture of new appointments and promotions.
- 14:00 - PGL (Master masons only) Opened (doors open 13:00, please be seated by 13:30)
- Non MM, non masons and partners to be at Gallery Suite for 13:30.
- 18:30 - Provincial Dinner at The Grand Connaught Rooms
Tickets for dinner at the Grand Connaught Rooms to include 1/3 bottle wine £60.00
*Please note that photos, video and other media will be taken at the event.
Please book in no later than Saturday September 16th.
- Crayfish, salmon & chive roulade, horseradish dressing
- (v) Beetroot, roast aubergine, sundried tomato and sunflower seed salad with honey and raspberry dressing
- Braised beef with carrot, celery and prune, served with English vegetables
- (v) Sweet potato, chilli, spinach and pine nut strudel
- (v) Lemon and ginger cheesecake
|Event Date||07-10-2023 1:30 pm|
|Event End Date||07-10-2023 9:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||14-07-2023|
|Cut off date||23-09-2023 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||£60 dining cost|