Provincial Grand Registrar
Warren was born in 1970 and has always lived in the Ruislip area. After working for HM Revenue & Customs for 10 years, he joined a firm of Chartered Accountants and is now a director and shareholder. He is a Chartered Taxation Adviser and a Fellow of the Association of Taxation Technicians.
Warren is a Treasurer of one Lodge plus one Royal Arch Chapter. He was the Treasurer of the BMCF from 2012 to 2018 and the Middx PGO Club from 2015 to 2020.
- Initiated into Industria Lodge 5214 in November 2001, where he is currently the Director of Ceremonies.
- Joined Buckinghamshire Masters Lodge 3305 in May 2009
- Appointed a Provincial Grand Steward in October 2009
- Joined Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge 9222 in November 2009
- Joined Herga Lodge 2548 (Middx) in October 2013
- Appointed Provincial Assistant Grand Registrar (Middx) in May 2017
- Appointed Provincial Grand Sword Bearer in October 2019
- Appointed Provincial Grand Registrar in October 2020
- Exalted into Herga Chapter 2548 in June 2011
- Appointed a Provincial Grand Steward in July 2020
- Joined Prince Michael of Kent Chapter 9120 in November 2020