Provincial Grand Master
John Clark was born in Buckinghamshire in 1961 and married to Sarah in 1995. They have three children Charlotte, Jack and David and consider themselves lucky to have a wonderful, healthy and happy family. Always up for some adventure, all keen skiers and adventurers and enjoy outdoor activities such as rally racing in the Sahara Desert together with the restoration of motorbikes and old cars.
Transport and Road Research Laboratory at Crowthorne 1979 (Assistant Scientific Officer) assisting in early research into traffic algorithms currently used on our roads by maintaining an Automatic Incident Detection site in Bedfordshire. After a short period work at Heathrow went on to train as a service engineer for Herbert Weighing Systems in Suffolk rising from Engineer to Supervisor and then setting up a Technical Support Department before moving on to sales. In 1987 setting up his own business in the weighing machine industry and over the following twenty years has developed three successful businesses the first being a label manufacturing business based in Aylesbury, a Machine Vision Inspection Company also based in Aylesbury and a web design company. He has also been employed as a consultant by a number of leading cheese companies in the UK and has been involved in the design, build and development of new cheese factories and production facilities for Milk Link (now Arla Foods) in the UK.
- Joined Freemasonry to spend time with his father and godfather. Initiated into Five Points Lodge No 8197 by his Father in February 1988. Becoming Master in 1997 and subsequently DC and Secretary.
- Joined Marcellians Lodge No 4450, 12th May 1989. Installed as Worshipful Master 14th May 1993 by his God Father W. Bro. Noel Mortimer in place of his Father who had died a year or so before. Becoming Lodge Secretary from May 1996-2001, Master again 2003 and finally returning to the Secretaries role to secure the success of this London Lodge in the Province of Bucks in 2006, a role he held four times.
- Joined Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge in 2001 following his appointment as Steward, offices held Junior Deacon and Almoner and Treasurer from 2008 to 2012, Master in 2012
- Exalted into Five Points Royal Arch Chapter on the 23rd September 1995, MEZ May 2000, Subsequently joined Provincial Grand Stewards Chapter where he was Treasurer from 2008, A member of Bucks First Principals.
- Perfected in Rose Croix Bombay Chapter No 18 in May 1999, Invested as Recorder of the Chapter in September 2000-2004 and Prelate in 2008. A founder of Sunnymeads Rose Croix in Buckinghamshire.
- Installed in Cygnet Preceptory No 464 on 13th February 2004 becoming Treasurer in February 2005 and Registrar in 2008.
- Advanced in Cranley Mark in Berkshire.
- A founder of the Buckinghamshire Classic Car and Motorcycle Lodges.
- Provincial Grand Steward 2001.
- London Grand Rank 2002.
- Provincial Junior Grand Deacon 2004.
- Provincial Grand Orator 2008.
- Provincial Grand Mentor 2009.
- Provincial Grand Warden 2011.
- Assistant Provincial Grand Master 2013.
- Past Junior Grand Deacon 2014.
- Past Senior Grand Deacon 2016.
- Provincial Grand Master 2017.
- Provincial Grand Standard Bearer 2003.
- Past Provincial Grand Sojourner 2009.
- Past Provincial Grand Scribe N 2018.
- Past Assistant Grand Sojourner 2018.
- Patron of Slough Masonic Centre Refurbishment Fund.
- Provincial Grand Master February 2018.