Provincial Grand Charity Steward
Mike was born in February 1950 in Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, He was educated at The Grange in Aylesbury and retired after a 50 year career in the Police, the last 25 years as a Senior Officer in the Professional Standards Department.Mike married his wife Rose in 1970 and has a son and daughter and five grandchildren. His interests are travelling in his motorhome, squash, golf and cycling.
- Initiated into Vale Lodge 6632 in 1993 - Worshipful Master in 2001 and presently Secretary.
- Joining member of Grenfell Lodge 3077 in 2017 and presently Secretary.
- Joined Bucks Masters Lodge 3305 in 2008.
- Joined Notarius Lodge 9662 in 2013.
- Appointed Provincial Assistant Grand Standard Bearer in 2007.
- Promoted to Past Provincial Junior Grand Deacon in 2010.
- Promoted to Provincial Grand Sword Bearer in 2015.
- Appointed Assistant Provincial Grand Charity Steward in 2017.
- Honorary member of Buckinghamshire Motor Cycle Lodge 9926.
- Visiting Officer for Secklow Hundred Lodge 9569.
- Provincial Licence Holder and Organiser for Webinars.
- Provincial Co-ordinator for Bucks Masonic Wanderers.
- Provincial Organiser for Master Elect Training.
- Member of the Provincial Grand Officers Club.
- Exalted into Hampden Chapter 6483 in 1998 - MEZ in 2010.
- Joining member of Wineslai Chapter 2435 in 2017.
- Joined Bucks First Principals in 2015 and presently Assistant Scribe E.
- Provincial Central Area Co-ordinator for the Travelling Sojourners.
- Member of the Talking Heads and In Camera Presentation Team.
- Appointed Provincial Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies in 2010.
- Promoted to Provincial Grand Sojourner in 2017.
- Perfected into Robert de Turnham Chapter 917 in 2006 – MWS in 2011.
- Joined Higher Degrees in 2016 and presently Recorder.
Royal Order of Scotland
- Advanced into Provincial Grand Lodge of the Cotswolds in 2015.