Welcome to Neleus Lodge No. 3062.
Visit our website at www.neleuslodge3062.org for full information.
The Neleus Lodge was formed in 1904 by a small group of London Freemasons, to coincide with and commemorate the Jubilee of the Neleus Rowing Club (formed in 1854) of which they were all members, and which had its headquarters on the Middlesex side of the Thames at Hammerton’s Boating House, Thames Ditton. Neleus Lodge was named after the tenth Son of Poseidon, who was the Greek mythological God of the Water Boatmen.