Heatherden Lodge 7345 ("the Lodge") was consecrated on 30th September 1954 by the R. W. Bro. the Rt. Hon Lord Burnham, the then Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master at the Village Hall, Tylers Green. It was the 7345th Lodge recorded in the register of the United Grand Lodge in England.
There were 13 founding members in attendance with 10 Provincial Officers and 96 (yes 96) visitors. Heatherden Lodge came out of Iver Lodge when it was deemed there was sufficient demand for access to the Craft. Founding members from Pinewood Studios obtained Lodge furniture from the studios and the Lodge is named after Heatherden Hall which is still in existence at Pinewood and can be seen on our Lodge banner.