Attendees at the recent relaunch of the North East Corner Club received an interesting challenge
as well as a demonstration of the first - degree ceremony with commentary. Participants in the well - attended meeting were all issued with a ‘Passport’. Inside the document were details of every centre in the Province. The challenge is to attend a meeting at each centre in the Province and visit The Buckingham room at Grand Lodge. All of the first 25 who complete the challenge will receive a pair of NECC limited edition cufflinks.
The schedule for 2018/19 was also unveiled including events right through the Summer months. These include visits to Grand Lodge, presentations and a White Table event.
Pictured above enjoying the event at Marlow Centre are the attendees.
Schedule for 2018/19
- 5thJune - Lodge of the Month Golden Fleece Lodge No. 4739.
- 19thAugust – NECC Exhibit at PSA testing in Bletchley.
- 29thSeptember – U.G.L.E. Museum visit and tour.
- 1stOctober – Lodge of the Month St Martins Lodge No. 2812
- 22ndOctober – NECC members dining table, at the Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Lodge meeting.
- 17thNovember – Presentation on the links between U.G.L.E, Province and the Lodge.
- March 2019 – White Table event, bring a non-masonic friend.